A stage for the best Italian nurseries, gardens, selected landscape architects, design and outdoor furniture. Visitors will indulge in unusual and creative gardens, discover gardening and horticulture tips and receive tailored advice on their outdoor space, while children learn the secrets of nature with games and themed workshops.
More than 20.000 visitors queue for the Festival each year, attracted to its unique combination of science, art and culture, looking for solutions that bring together quality design, innovation and research. With music, contemporary art and cultural experiment, the Festival is Italy’s must-go for botanical experts, landscape architects, urban planners and enthusiasts.
Visitors will discover avant-garde technology, sustainable strategies and a greener way of living. They will meet design, nursery gardening, interior decoration, mobility, materials, technology, food, tourism. While disseminating ecological awareness, the Festival strives to meet the increasing demands of the public, and to exceed them.
Experimentation, culture, nature, sharing, interaction. These are the words that every year inspire the original and innovative landscape set up of the Festival.
After A wood for Rome2017, an awesome temporary urban forest, the Festival set up returns to arise the question of how green and landscape projects, ideas and proposals shall be translated in tangible improvements for people and cities lives.
The Festival sustains, encourages and promotes:
- qualitative, economic and social value of landscape
- cultural and natural heritage
- urban green areas to improve the quality of life
- nurseries of excellence
- sustainable way of life involving local community
- preservation of environment and biodiversity
- new technologies to optimize natural resources
- job opportunities in design and green spaces maintenance
- made in Italy outdoor design furniture companies